Tigre89!

Hey Everyone! As most of you know, I have a successful modeling club known as MelsModels. In my ongoing fifth cycle I just narrowed it down to the final two. The 2nd runner-up was so talented and such a beautiful person, however, that I figured I had to give her some of the recognition she deserves!

Her name is Debora, but on stardoll she is known as Tigre89. She has created some of the most breathtaking and awe inspiring concepts, stories, poses, and overall sceneries that stardoll has ever seen.

You can see some of her best work below (In scenery section of my club MelsModels):





Isn't her talent undeniably sensational!? She has really blown the judges and myself away week after week, and I know that the stardoll public will be just as astonished!




To visit her and congratulate her on making it so far, to send her gifts, or to tell her just how talented she truly is... CLICK HERE






I love you Debora!






My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping