Miami FC and Traffic signs at the USA vs Costa Rica game

Everyone saw them and if you didn't you are blind. I found myself looking at them more as the game progressed, every moment that passed. Anything to take my mind off of the horrendous game I was watching.

USA got beat up like the little fat kid that no one likes in the neighborhood. In the end not even Landon Donovan's penalty kick could hide the damage that was done. Blame the Turf, the weather or the fans. It didn't matter. I hope we do better versus Honduras.

Now back to the signs. I think it's a good thing to see Miami FC and Traffic signs all over the stadiums. It's not the first time we see them in CONCACAF games. At least it makes people wonder and gives international attention to our team. Does it do anything to help us get peoples butts to the stadium? Could the money spent on the signs go to other forms of local advertisement? At the end of the day it's great to see those signs, it fills me with pride that the world (or at least Costa Rica and the U.S.) know my team exists. But, will it make a difference? What do you think?
Time will tell... Vamos Miami!
condron.us
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping